Sunday, May 14, 2006

my current condition


Well, I am going to write about my current condition.
Firstly my medication;

Sinemet: 150mg a day
In Japan 1 tab (100mg of L-dopa) called "100mg", equivalent to 125mg in UK
Mirapex: 8 tab of 0.5mg=4.0mg a day
Synmetrel: 4 tab a day
Depas: sometimes

My best season had passed, I think.
From begining of my medication to several years ago, anybody didn't know my disease except my close friends.
Actually these 20-25 years were the best season for me even with dyskinesia sometimes, I feel sorry it'll never come back.

Even now except freezing and falling, I can walk.
But actually I go out with my husband or my carer.
When I happen to walk alone,I have to walk carefully.
With panic, I get frozen easily and I can't walk because my muscles of calves get tightened.

Yesterday, I sang many songs using "Karaoke" with my patient friends.
My voice is sometimes strange because of disease, rusty and upset.
Without these sympotoms I would be a good singer. Maybe (lol.)
These appeared recently.
Too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»