Sunday, May 14, 2006

earlier stage of PD


The file was delivered from EPDA to me, yesterday.
These brochures are designed for the patients with an early stage of PD.(I am a patient with a late stage of PD?)
But these will be helpful for me and then mailed to Lizzie to say thank s to her and others.
When I was diagnosed (32 years ago,) no one could help me other than my doctor and my husband.
From 1965 to 1973, those days were the hardest in my life.
My later 10's and earlier 20's, if not PD, could be bright!

At the time, I'd never heard about a neurologist.
My difficulty in walking was gradually getting worse.
While I could get into a university,I was feeling blue.
I went to see several doctors,however none of them could find out my disease.
For 8 years, such a long term,what patience I had had!

As my husband (lassmate in the university) was strange a little (still now crazy,) he and I married before diagnosis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»