Tuesday, May 23, 2006

medication in travel

I've just come back from short trip to Matsuyama(Ehime prefecture.)
Matsuyama is famous for Shiki Masaoka,Haiku poet, and Soseki Natsume,famous author at meiji era.

My husband I stayed there for 3 days.
It takes one hour and 20 minutes from Tokyo to Matsuyama by plane.
Usually I don't change my medication shedule, however this time, I had to change my medication.
As I wrote the other day, I used to take my medicine four times a day, around 8h, 12h,16h and 20h.
In this travel, since I woke up earlier, around 4h30-5h, the pill time was between meals.
The timing of medication was so difficult.
my medicine works only when I take that before meal or during meal.

This time, I failed the timing of medication.

I the Cafe, I collapsed onto a cupboard with loud sound.
I was shockked.
Therefore I could not stand up for a while.

I had better not to change usually medication.
The way how to take medicine is important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to know the depressing episodes during your trip.

Adjusting medication is really complicated and difficult some times, which annoys both PWP and their caregivers.

Although patience often becomes exhausted, we have to keep going anyway!