Sunday, May 28, 2006

less-developed country

The other day, the file was delivered from EPDA, as I wrote.
As reading that, I felt that Japan is a less-developed country about environement of PD patients.
In Japan, there are no PD nurse, no Multi Disciplinary Team, no helpline except some medicines.
In UK, it must be not easy to set this environement.
In Japan, we have many many things to do.
JPDA(Japan Parkinson Disease Association) is not reliable, the staffs don't mind the patients, especially young onset patients.

I belong to APPLE (Active Parkinson's Patients Library on E-net) http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~pdiyasi/ runned by around 10 PWPs indeed,almost young onset.
I don't belong to JPDA.
This organization is too squaresville( or traditional?)
We, APPLE members have brought results, I think.
But we don't have much money and few members with abilities.
This may be my complaint.
I only do what I can do.

No comments: